Effective Date: September 5th, 2017
CHANGE, INC. (“Company” or “We”) built its Amazon Alexa Skill as both a free or commercial application. Use of this application and service (“Service”) is provided by Change, Inc. and is intended for use as is without any warranty.
The Company respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you use our Service; and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
The information we collect is used to provide and improve our Service. The Company will not use or disclose your Personal Information to anyone except as described in this policy.
By choosing to use our Service, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information as addressed by this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose to not use our Service. Be advised that this policy may occasionally change. Continued use of our Service after changes to this policy are made, is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of those changes. Please check the policy periodically for updates.
Terms used in this policy have the same meanings as those in our Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise defined. Our Terms and Conditions may be found at http://tokyostockskill.com.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect several types of information from and about our users in order to provide a better experience. This information includes those by which you may be personally identified, such as device ID, log data, and ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SERVICE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information will be retained by the Company and used as described in this policy.
The application does use third party services, which may collect information used to identify you.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information we collect or that you provide:
· To present our Service and its contents to you.
· To fulfill any other user requested purpose.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not personally identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information we collect or that you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company are among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill any other user requested purpose.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal information we collect or that you provide:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations regarding fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We reserve the right to employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service;
· To provide the Service on our behalf;
· To perform Service-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Use of our Service provides third parties access to your Personal Information, in order to perform the above assigned tasks on our behalf. However, third party affiliates are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in us by providing your Personal Information, so we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. The Company has taken measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet, or method of electronic storage is never completely secure and reliable. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we discover a child under 13 has provided Personal Information, we immediately delete the information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately so we may take necessary actions.
REIT Toranomon Bldg. 6F,
3-17-1 Toranomon Minato-ku, Tokyo 1050001, Japan